- Traditional Services
- Cremation Services
- Memorial Tributes
- Alternative Renderings
This section contains the actual professional services that we render which include:
- Basic Services of Funeral Director and Staff. Our basic fee includes, but is not limited to, licensed personnel and staff associates to respond to the initial request for service, the arrangement conference, basic administrative fees such as preparation and filing of necessary certificates, permits, and coordination of services as a whole.
- Embalming. "Except in certain special cases, embalming is not required by law. Embalming may be necessary, however, if you select certain funeral arrangements, such as a funeral with viewing. If you do not want embalming, you usually have the right to choose an arrangement that does not require you to pay for it, such as Direct Cremation or Immediate Burial."
- Hairdressing, Cosmetics, Dressing, Casketing.
- Sanitary Care. This includes bathing, surface treatment, disinfecting and posing features when no internal embalming is provided.
- Refrigeration. It is our policy to require refrigeration when there is no embalming and when disposition cannot be completed within 24 hours after the time of death.
- Use of Staff for Funeral Ceremony with or without family gathering.
- Use of Staff for Memorial Service with or without family gathering.
- Use of Staff for Graveside Service with or without family gathering.
- Forwarding of Remains to another U.S. Provider
- Receiving of Remains from another Provider
- Direct Cremation
- Immediate Burial
- Anatomical Donation
- Transportation Costs
Third Party Cash Disbursements
Cash disbursements are just as they imply: third party expenses, not in our control, that may be added to the total expense of the services you have selected. These expenses may be paid through us and are due at the time services are requested.
Typical cash disbursements might include:
- Newspaper Notices
- Law Enforcement Funeral Escorts
- Clergy and Musician Honorariums
- Out-of-Town Funeral Providers
- Cemetery Charges
- Air/Other Long Distance Transportation
- Certified Copies of the Death Certificate
- Other Requested Miscellaneous Expense
- Floral Arrangements
- Local and State Taxes
The placement of your trust and confidence in us with your most cherished possession can only be reciprocated by bringing your loved one into the care of a 24 hour secure, state of the art facility.
With this in mind, we feel that by coming to you in the sanctuary of your own home, we help create the most comfortable, familiar setting possible for the arrangements of your loved one. We bring all of the necessary information you need to make an intelligent decision while personalizing the service you want for your loved one.
Our coordination of visitation and funeral services is through the many houses of worship in Charlotte and surrounding areas as well as other facilities which our families choose and so, we intentionally do not provide a gathering facility. As a result, people who have their services at any place other than the funeral home, now have an opportunity through our private practice to avoid high costs while receiving the professional quality service our practice offers.
We proudly offer traditional funeral services in a way that allows you to save money and receive the highest quality funeral service possible
I am able to offer you traditional funeral services in a way that allows you the family to save money and receive the highest quality funeral service possible.
Upon your call, I come to the facility or home where the death occurred and the deceased is taken to a local state of the art facility, where necessary preparations are handled, as requested by the family. A licensed funeral director meets with you in the
comfort of your home to show you the available options and have you sign the necessary authorizations. I take care of all paperwork, preparations for the service, overseeing the service, obituary placement, and a variety of other tasks.
We will bring the deceased and all flowers to the church or facility where you would like to have the visitation and service (if you do not have a church, we can provide a local chapel for you). You never step foot into a funeral home. The funeral or memorial service is carried out just as you are used to it being done. The low overhead allows me to give you the same service at hundreds to thousands of dollars less, depending on the type of service you are choosing.
If you have already placed funds in a pre-arranged funeral plan and would like to use “James Flemming, Funeral Director”, those funds can be transferred to us at the time of death. Any surplus difference between what is in the pre-need account and the cost of the services will be refunded.
"Today, when individual attitudes require a variety of funeral service alternatives; families will discover James Flemming Funeral Director Licensee to be informative and helpful when considering service details. Greater satisfaction will come to those who carefully consider the value of all details offered to fulfill their personal needs. Our staff will do everything possible to make this difficult time personal, yet professional."
Funeral Director Licensee
Copyright © 2011 James Flemming Funeral Director, Inc. All rights reserved.